Welcome to PrimeTracking, an online platform that enables you to monitor the real time location of PrimeTracking GPS tracker devices (the “Tracking Device”) that you have deployed and activated to operate with PrimeTracking(the “Service”). The Service consists of smartphone apps for Android and iOS and a web application.
This policy is integrated into our Terms of Service (the “Terms“) and is a part of them.
- Information We Collect. We collect information you actively provide us (for example, when you register with the Service). We collect your Tracking Device’s real-time geolocation information (including direction and speed). We may use third party analytics tools to collect information about your use of the Service and create statistics from such information. We also collect information about the personal computer or mobile device that you use to access the Service.
- Using the Information We Collect. We use the information we collect mainly to operate the Service, improve and customize it and develop new services.
- Sharing the Information We collect. We may share your information in order to operate, maintain and enhance the Service.
- Aggregated Information. We may use the information we collect from you to create de-identified, statistical or aggregated information, and make it available to others for any purpose.
- Retention. We retain your information for as long as we deem necessary for the purpose it was first obtained.
- Security. We implement measures to reduce the risks of damage and unauthorized access or use of information, but they do not provide absolute information security.
- Children Privacy. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect information from children who are under 13 years of age. As stated in the Terms, you must be at least 18 years old to use the Service.
- Changes to the Policy. We may change this Policy, by putting you on notice of such changes. Your continued use of the Service after the changes take effect indicates your acceptance of the amended Policy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Registration Information. When you register to the Service, we will collect:
- Your Amazon Order ID corresponding to the Tracking Device you ordered online
- Your Tracking Device’s unique equipment number (IMEI)
- Your billing information, including your name, phone, email address and payment information
- Your username and password on the Service
Geolocation Information. We collect your Tracking Device’s real-time geolocation information (including direction and speed).
Analytics Data. We may use third party analytics tools to collect information about your use of the Service and create statistics from such information. For example, we may record the frequency and scope of your use of the Service, the duration of your sessions, and the interactions you make with the Service’s interface.
Device Information. We may collect information about your personal computer or mobile device that you use to access the Service, including its model, operating system, unique device identifiers, mobile network information and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you accessed the Service.
The Service is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect information from children who are under 13 years of age. As stated in the Terms, you must be at least 18 years old to use the Service.
USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Operating the Service and providing their features and functionalities;
- Billing you for the fee that apply to your use of the Service;
- Sending you updates and other communications related to the Service;
- Improving and customizing the Service and developing new services;
- Collecting statistical and aggregated information about users’ experience within the Service;
- Providing you with support, handling complaints and contacting you when we believe it is necessary;
- Enforcing the Terms and this Policy and preventing misuse of the Service;
- Complying with any applicable law and assisting law enforcement agencies and competent authorities, if we believe it is necessary or justified; and
- Taking any action in any case of dispute involving you, with respect or in relation to the Service.
SHARING INFORMATION COLLECTED
We may share the information outlined in this Policy, with others, in any of the following instances:
- With our contractors and service providers, for data analysis and processing, bug reporting and handling, and in order to operate, maintain and enhance the Service;
- If you have breached the Terms, abused your rights to use the Service, or violated any applicable law. Your personally identifiable information may be shared with competent authorities and with any third party, if we believe it is necessary or justified;
- If the operation of the Service is organized within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity (such as due to a merger or acquisition);
- We may share personally identifiable information with our corporate group entities, but their use of such information must comply with the Policy.
We may use the information we collect, as outlined above, to compile anonymized or aggregated information. We may share, sell or otherwise communicate and make available such anonymized or aggregated information to any other third party, at our sole discretion. However, we will not knowingly or intentionally share information that can be reasonably used to reveal your identity or the identity of anyone tracked through the Service, without consent.
We implement measures to reduce the risks of damage, loss of information and unauthorized access or use of information. These measures do not provide absolute information security. Therefore, it is not guaranteed and you cannot expect that the Service will be immune from information security risks.
The following disclosure is made pursuant to California Online Privacy Act (CA Civil Code § 22575): When you use our Service, other parties, such as Google, may collect personally identifiable information about your activities over time and across different websites or online services.
We retain personally identifiable information for as long as we deem necessary for the purposes set forth above. We may delete information from our systems, without notice to you, once we deem it is no longer necessary for the purposes set forth above.
We may change this Policy. We will provide you notice of such changes through the Service’s interface. Your continued use of the Service constitutes your consent to the amended Policy. If you do not consent to the amended Policy, we may terminate your account and block your access to, and use of, the Service.
At any time, you may contact us with any question, request, comment or complaint that you may have with respect to the Service or these Terms, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or through our phone support as indicated on our website at https://myprimetracking.com/.
Effective date of the policy: May 1, 2019